If you are a prospective graduate student, we look forward to welcoming you to Jackson State University. The Division of Graduate Studies' web site provides information for prospective graduate students regarding our more than 50 graduate programs, application procedures, and other information related to graduate education at Jackson State.
If you need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact the Division of Graduate Studies at (601) 979-2455 or email@example.com.
Dr. Dorris Robinson-Gardner, Dean
Contact Information for Graduate Degree Programs
The Graduate Faculty at Jackson State University
GraduateSchool4You.com offers free graduate school information.
General Admission Requirements
- An application for admission to Graduate School - Click here to apply.
- All applicants must submit two official copies of transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges and universities attended.
- All applicants must submit immunization records showing proof of immunization compliance for measles and rubella, if born after December 1957.
- Out-of-state and International applicants must submit a $25.00 application fee (money orders only).
- International applicants must submit satisfactory TOEFL or ILETS scores.
- International applicants must also file a Certified Declaration of Financial Support with the University (Division of International Studies).
The student should consult the major department for additional requirements.
These include the following:
Additional Application Material is required for the following programs
(click for on-line information)
- Executive Ph.D. in Urban Higher Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work
- Doctor of Philosphy in Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosphy in Public Adminstration
- Dr.P.H. in Public Health
- Doctor of Philosphy in Urban and Regional Planning
- Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Administration
- Master of Science in Educational Administration & Supervision
- Master of Social Work Program
- Master of Public Policy and Administration (MPPA)
- M.S. in Communicative Disorders
- Ed.D. in Early Childhood Education
- M.S. in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology
- M.A. in History
- Master of Arts in Urban and Regional Planning